Royal Plumbing is properly bonded, and we maintain a Contractor Code Compliance Registration with the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry. When you hire Royal Plumbing in St. Paul and Minneapolis, you may be confident that the work we do will be ethical, legal and insured. And well done.
Truth in Sale of Housing disclosure benefits buyers and requires that all restorative work be done to the highest standards of the trade. The high quality of our work passes inspection and protects the investment of current and future owners.
Restoring a vacant building in the City of Minneapolis requires a strict adherence to the TISH Code. As a new owner of a vacated property you will be required to provide dates, projected timelines, and copies of all required permits. Royal Plumbing is licensed and experienced in the permitting process to undertakeTISH rehabilitation and restoration in Minneapolis.
Remove and dispose of defective water heater, carry unit down those narrow basement stairs. Aren't you relieved that you hired us to replace your leaking water heater? Local building codes require proper placement of pressure relief valve and line. Gas line must be properly installed and inspected, exhaust hood and piping code-complient and power-vent vent pipe safely installed. Royal Plumbing will do the job to code, and it won't take us two of the best golfing weekends of the summer.
Repairing broken pipes in hard-to-reach locations at inconvenient times is the stock-in-trade of Royal Plumbing. When we replace frost-damaged copper with high performance PEK water line, we are less likely to have to return to that cold location in the future.
Other Areas of Expertise Include:
- Stolen copper water pipe replacement replaced with PEX.
- Design build plumbing with 20 years experience.
- Rehab, flips, remodels, redesign, remove and install
- New faucets and toilets.
- Water softeners.
- Major appliance install, ie. Dishwasher, range, washer and dryer, fridge with ice maker line, furnace & air conditioner install, sump pumps, and microwaves.
- In floor heat. Featuring a full line of boilers by Well Mclain and Triangle Tube. Water pipe replacement.
- Drain, waste, and vent changing.
- Venting unvented fixtures.
- Install new tubs, showers, faucets and sinks.
- Repair or replace faucets, pipes